Want to study Pharmacy at Narh-Bita College? This content includes details of all the admission requirements to study Pharmacy at Narh-Bita College.
Admission Requirements to Study Pharmacy at Narh-Bita College
Below are the admission requirements to study Pharmacy at Narh-Bita College:
Applicants seeking admission into NARH-BITA College must submit:
1. A completed application form for admission
2. A non-refundable application fee
3. WASSCE or SSSCE Certificates
4. Evidence of professional qualification (For mature candidates only)
5. Admissions shall fall within the standards set by National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE). Generally, the following admission requirements shall be applied:
6. WASSCE applicants: Credit in 3 Core subjects (A1-C6) i.e. English Language, Integrated Science and Mathematics) plus passes in three (3) relevant elective subjects which should include Chemistry and Biology. The total aggregate should not exceed 36.
7. SSSCE applicants: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, (English Language, Integrated Science, and Mathematics) plus passes in three (3) relevant elective subjects which should include Chemistry and Biology. Total aggregate should not exceed 24.
8. Mature applicants: Mature applicants must not be less than 25 years old at the time of the application (evidence of birthdate is required), and must have relevant hospital/industrial or community pharmacy experience with ‘O’ Level or SSSCE/WASSCE pure science background as well as passes in English and Mathematics. The applicant must pass a written examination and an interview organized by the Department.
8. Dispensing Technician Part III Certificate: Must have obtained a minimum of overall credit in Dispensing Technician Part III examination, with at least a credit in Chemistry.
9. Foreign applicants: International applicants may be admitted into the programme on the basis of a qualification from their home country for which the West African Examination Council shall determine equivalence. Other qualifications will be evaluated on individual merit. Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries.
In conclusion, these are the admission requirements to study Pharmacy at Narh-Bita College. For more information about this article, click here.
This article was recently updated on Thursday, August 5, 2021 by Maclean