Here is a list of All Nations University Courses offered by the Institution. Please check out these details for more insight about the courses.
LIST OF ALL NATIONS UNIVERSITY COURSES
Below includes the full detailed list of All Nations University Courses:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Enterpreneurship
- Department of Human Resource Management
- Department of Marketing
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science (Hons.)
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Oil and Gas of Engineering
SCHOOL OF BIOMEDICAL AND ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Science in Nursing
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND SCIENCES
- Department of Biblical Studies
- Diploma in Biblical Studies
DETAILS OF ALL NATIONS UNIVERSITY COURSES
Below includes the full details of All Nations University Courses offered by the Institution.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Below includes the career prospects for applicants studying All Nations University Courses under School of Engineering:
1. Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Telecom Engineer
- Television and Radio broadcast Engineer
- System Control Engineer
- Satellite Communication Engineer
- Electronic Design and development Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Power Engineer
2. Oil and Gas Engineering
- Petroleum Engineer
- Petroleum Geologists
- Reservoir Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Drilling Engineer
- Energy Engineer
- Offshore Project Manager
- Mining Engineer
3. Computer Engineering
A bachelor of engineering degree, with a major in computer engineering, prepares students for a variety of careers including:
- software design engineer
- Network planning engineer
- Digital hardware design engineer
- System manager
- Communications engineer
4. Computer Science (Hons.)
A bachelor of science degree, with a major in computer science, prepares students for a variety of careers which includes:
- Software design engineer
- Database administrator
- Data Analyst
- Computer systems analyst
- Computer hardware engineer
- Computer network architect
- Web Developer
- Information security analyst
- IT Project manager
- Cloud Engineer, ETC.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Below includes the career prospects for applicants studying All Nations University Courses under School of Business:
Marketing is an essential function of business as it drives revenue by increasing awareness and/or sales, whether housed inside the company or in an agency setting. There are a variety of job opportunities in both these settings, including:
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Sales Representative
- Social Media Manager
- Marketing Account Manager
2. Human Resource Management
A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in HR can be placed in any of the administrative positions below:
• Human Resource Information systems manager
• Human Resource Manager
• Employee relations Manager
• Training and Development officer
• Labour Relations officer
• Employee Relations Manager
• Life coach
• Management consultant
• Career adviser
• Trade union research officer
• Recruitment consultant
3. Banking and Finance
- Commercial Banking: – Having the opportunity to work as financial management, accountancy and auditing, securities, commodities and financial services sales.
- Financial Accountant: – Financial accountants manage a company’s financial accounts to guarantee that they are properly managed and distributed.
- Financial Analyst: – Financial analysts manage people and businesses in making investments.
- Business Analyst: – A business analyst is someone who analyses an industry and intends its methods and operations.
- Loan Officers: – Loan officers help individuals and organizations to apply for loans.
- Teller / Cashier: – A cashier deals directly with most customers.
- Apply from a list of all Teacher Training College Admission forms
- Apply from a list of all Technical University forms
- Apply from a list of all University forms
BIOMEDICAL AND ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
Below includes the career prospects for applicants studying All Nations University Courses under Biomedical and Allied Health Sciences:
1. Biomedical Engineering
- Designing, developing, testing, modifying products, equipment and medical devices
- Implementing new medical procedures such as computer- aided surgery and tissue engineering
- Sales and Service of medical devices and robotics medical systems.
- Install, adjust, Maintain, repair or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Train Clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment.
- Work with life Scientists, chemists, biotechnologist and medical scientists to research the engineering aspects.
- Medical technologist
- Biomedical Science
- Food technology
- Food Science
- Forensic Science
- Material Science
- Tissue Engineering
- Molecular biology
- Medical electronics
HUMANITIES AND SCIENCES
1. Biblical Studies
2. Diploma in Biblical Studies
The Pre- University programme is the preparatory course for those desiring to gain admission into any of the All Nations University Degree Programmes. It is a one (1) year intensive Programme designed for Senior High School graduates who have narrowly missed qualifying for admission into any undergraduate programme. Designed to prepare weak students for University Education it is intended to help students develop the skills, knowledge, understanding and attitudes required for university education.
The courses offered in Pre-University are, but not limited to the following:
- English Language (Core)
- Core Mathematics
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
- Elective/Further Mathematics
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Business Management
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
ALL NATIONS UNIVERSITY CONTACT DETAILS
Below are the contact details of All Nations University. You may contact them for any information.
- Joseph Opoku Nkansah
- Telephone: +233 (0) 27 432 8316
- Email: [email protected]
Who should join?
- Students with weak grades in their respective subjects.
- Students who did not meet the University Entry Requirements