Want to Apply and Study at University of Mines and Technology? This is one of the public Universities in Ghana accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
Details on how to apply for University of Mines and Technology admission have been provided below.
How to Apply for University of Mines and Technology Admission
Here are the details on how to apply for University of Mines and Technology admission. Applicants (both local and international students) who wish to apply for University of Mines and Technology admission are to follow these steps in order to apply successfully.
How to Apply
The cost of Admission forms for Ghanaian Applicants ONLY is:
- BSc Programmes is GHC¢200.00
- Diploma Programmes is GHC¢175
- Certificate Programmes is GHC¢150.00
The Cost of Application for International Applicants is US$100.
Please note that, ALL the respective Application Fee may be subject to change at the time admission
Ghanaian applicants are to purchase the online admission e-vouchers from any branch of the following Institutions:
- Access Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Cal Bank
- GCB Bank and
- Post Offices
Once you have obtained an E-Voucher:
- Logon to UMaT Admission portal: https://portal.umat.edu.gh/apply/account/login
- Enter your Login credentials and click on the LOGIN button.
- Follow the instructions to begin your online application process.
- Fill out all the required fields. Make sure you enter correct and appropriate information in all required fields
- Upload scanned copies of your documents
- Finally submit the application form.
Applicants are to wait patiently for their admission outcomes.
Before starting the online International application, applicants need to generate/obtain login credentials. You will be required to provide a valid Email address and an active phone number to obtain the Serial Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) to begin the application process.
Please do not request for the admission codes more than once. If you do not get the codes immediately upon your request send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and for assistance on how to apply for admission where necessary.
Once you have obtained/generated your login credentials successfully,
- Visit UMaT Foreign Admission Portal: https://admissions.umat.edu.gh//addapps/fug/index.php
- Enter your Login Credentials and click on Login
- Follow the instructions on by filling in all the required information. Once completed, click on submit button to finalize your application.
- Applicants are required to purchase and submit one set of application form only. Any applicant who submits more than one set of forms shall be disqualified. Any form that is not fully completed at the time of submission shall not be considered.
- Applicants who have already submitted their applications and awaiting their WASSCE results MUST update their applications with their results.
- The University admits applicants from all races and nationalities, irrespective of their religious, cultural, social or ethnic persuasions. There is no minimum age limit for admission to any of the approved programmes of study of the University. All candidates with the General Certificate of Education ‘A’ Level, West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) usually take 8 semesters (4 years) duration to complete the programme.
All the above are the details on how to Apply for University of Mines and Technology Admission. For further information on how to apply, kindly click here