Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply for Ashesi University Admission forms. Please read below for more information.
PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE FOR ASHESI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORMS
B.Sc. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
B.Sc. COMPUTER ENGINEERING
B.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE
B.Sc. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
B.Sc. MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
B.Sc. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ASHESI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORMS
Below are the basic entry requirements for Ashesi University admission forms:
1. Completed application form, including personal essays.
2. High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
3. One of the following examination results is required:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE); Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- Six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- American / Canadian High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
- Other equivalent exam results approved by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana.
In addition to meeting the standard admissions requirements, applications from international students must meet the following requirements:
- Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency: International students for who English was not a language of instruction during high school, must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
Your matriculation into Ashesi requires that you submit to the Admissions Office your original exam results for verification on arrival at Ashesi. Students with non-Ghanaian exam results are required to have their results validated by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of Ghana prior to submission.
DEADLINES FOR ASHESI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORMS
Here are the deadlines for applicants who wish to apply for Ashesi University Admission forms
• Early Deadline: 26th March 2020
• Regular Deadline: 25th June 2020
• Late Deadline: 20th August 2020
The Late Admissions period attracts an extra GHs50. We also do not accept scholarship and international applications during the Late Admissions period.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
The cost of application is GHs100 for Ghanaian applicants and $50 for international applicants. The Late Admissions period attracts an extra GHs50.
We also do not accept scholarship and international applications for the Late Admissions period.
However due to the current COVID-19 pandemic all application fees has been reduced by 50% as at 5:00 pm on 17th April 2020.
Below are the discounted application fee amounts:
Ghanaian Nationals- Ghc 50
International Applicants- $ 25
Late Admissions- Ghc 75
Please provide proof of your application fee payment (Transaction ID, Bank Slips, Ashesi Receipt, etc).
All the above are details of Ashesi University Admission forms. Find out more information here.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
Applicants must submit their application forms through the following medium:
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.