Below include the details of all BlueCrest University Requirements. Applicants are to take note of entry requirements before applying.
BLUECREST UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS
The BlueCrest University Requirements are as follow:
Category A: Senior High School (SHS) Certificate holders
- Must have six (6) credit passes (A-D) including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science/Integrated Science, and three (3) Electives.
- Senior High School (WASSCE) applicants with 6 credit passes (A1 – C6) in 6 subjects comprising three (3) core subjects (English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) elective subjects in their WASSCE.
Category B: School Certificate/GCE Holders
- Must have five (5) credits at the GCE ‘OO” level including English Language and Mathematics as well as two (2) “A” Level passes in relevant subjects excluding General Paper. Category C: Mature Applicants
Category C: Mature Applicants
- Must be at least 25 years by 1st February or 1st September of the academic year one wants to enroll.
- Must have credit passes in Core Mathematics or English, and
- Must pass a mature entrance exam in a general paper (including English and mathematics) and a special paper (to test standard achievement in subjects relevant to the programme for which he/she is applying) in lieu moderated by our affiliate University of Education, Winneba.
Category D: HND Holders
- Must have a Higher National Diploma(HND) or an equivalent diploma in relevant field with at least a Second Class Lower Division pass
- Must have at least two years post-HND working experience
- Qualified applicants will be admitted to level 300
- Category A,B or C are still applicable.
BlueCrest judges all applications carefully and without prejudice. We are looking for individuals that have shown a dedication to effort and excellence in their prior academic studies. Processing time of completed application will take approximately 5 working days. A phone interview may also be conducted if required. Applicants who have been offered a place at BlueCrest Ghana will receive the following via email:
- A letter of offer
- An Acceptance form. In order to accept our offer, you are to sign and mail the acceptance form to the BlueCrest. e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants will receive the provisional admission letter.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
You May Present These Once You Present Yourself on Campus
- 2 passport-size photos
- 1 copy of applicant’s passport photo page for International Students
- 1 photocopy of birth certificate
- 1 copy of your highest educational certificates and transcripts
- Payment of Application fee (non-transferable and non-refundable). GHC 100 for Ghanaian Applicants and $30 for non-Ghanaian Applicants.
Note: Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-to-case basis, which our staff will advise the applicant. Only duplicate copies of these documents (except photographs) should be submitted. Original copies of the documents will be required by the Admissions Department upon approval of the application.
Documents in foreign languages MUST be translated into English language and legally certified.