Below includes the details of all the Bolgatanga Technical University Courses offered. Applicants may refer to this content anytime they want to apply for admission.
- Apply from a list of all Nursing Training Colleges Admission forms
- Apply from a list of all Teacher Training College Admission forms
- Apply from a list of all Technical University forms
- Apply from a list of all University forms
BOLGATANGA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY COURSES
Bolgatanga Polytechnic runs four (4) main programmes.
- Bachelor of Technology (BTECH)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Diploma (DCA, DBA,DBTA & DBS) Programmes
- Certificate Courses
Here are the details of each of the Bolgatanga Technical University courses:
1. BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMMES:
- Accounting with Computing
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
2. HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES:
- HND Accountancy
- HND Agricultural Engineering
- HND Civil Engineering
- HND General (Ecological) Agriculture
- HND Hotel Catering and Institutional Management
- HND Marketing
- HND Secretaryship and Management Studies
- HND Statistics
- HND Procurement and Logistics Management
- HND Building Technology
- HND Industrial Art (with options in Graphic Design, Fashion and Design, Leather Work, Ceramics, Sculpture, Painting & Decoration)
3. DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES:
- Diploma in Computerized Accounting (DCA)
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Diploma in Banking Technology and Accounting (DBTA)
- Diploma in Business Studies – DBS (Options: Secretarial, Accounting, and Management)
4. CERTIFICATE COURSES:
- Advanced Fashion and Design
- Advanced Cookery/Catering
- Motor Vehicle Technician 1, 2, & 3
- Construction Technician 1, 2, & 3
Depending on the programme, a prospective student needs to have six WASSCE/SSSCE Passes (A1 – D7 or A-D) (including English Language and Mathematics) or five credit passes in ABCE / ‘O’ LEVEL or Diploma or HND or their equivalents to study Diploma, Higher National Diploma or Bachelor of Technology programmes.
Holders of Technical/Vocational/Business/Commercial Certificates in RSA II/III, MET I/II, MVT I/II, EET I/II, GCC/CTC I/II or CTC I & II, OTDF Certificate, Advanced B/C Craft Certificate, Institutional Management or City & Guilds Part I & II (812/1, 812/2) or Stenographer Certificate plus four SSSCE/WASSCE credits including English Language and Mathematics are eligible to apply to study HND programmes.
MATURE students (25 years and above) with four passes in WASSCE/SSSCE/O’ Level can also apply to study HND programmes
The Polytechnic also provides opportunity for prospective students in the area of Science/Technical/Vocational who are unable to meet entry requirements to study HND programmes to do a one-year Pre-HND (ACCESS) Course in Mathemetics, English language and Science from which successful students will be enrolled into any of our Technical/Science programmes at the HND level.
There are also Certificate Courses in
- A. Advanced Fashion And Design
- B. Advanced Cookery/Catering
- C. Motor Vehicle Technician Part I, II & III
- D. Construction Technician Part I, II & III
HOW TO APPLY FOR BOLGATANGA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY FORMS
The following steps will guide all applicants to successfully apply and gain admission to study any of the Bolgatanga Technical University courses:
1. Buy an E-voucher from Bolgatanga Polytechnic, Sumbrungu Campus or any Regional Post Office in Ghana. This E-voucher includes the Serial number and PIN which will serve you as login credentials on the admission portal.
2. Visit this website: http://admissions.bpoly.edu.gh on the internet and complete the online application form.
3. Completing the online application form, prospective applicants are to certify, print and endorse their application forms.
4. And finally send or submit their completed application forms together with two passport pictures, two (2) photocopies of relevant documents/certificates to the address below:
P. O. BOX 767
For further information or inquiries about Bolgatanga Technical University courses, please, call the following telephone numbers:
SALE CENTRES FOR BOLGATANGA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY FORMS
Obtain an E-voucher Number and PIN from any Regional Post Office in Ghana including the Bolgatanga, Bawku, Navrongo, Tamale, Wa, Sunyani, Techiman, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Ho, Kaneshie, Accra Central, Circle, Tema Main, Koforidua, Takoradi Post offices or the Cash Office, Bolgatanga Polytechnic, Sumbrungu Campus
These are the sale centres available for applicants to buy their E-Voucher and proceed with the online application in other to gain admission to study any of the Bolgatanga Technical University courses.