Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply for Central University Admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Do you really qualify for admission into Central University College? Get the full details of all the entry requirements for the programmes available for admission.
- Apply from a list of all Teacher Training College Admission forms
- Apply from a list of all Technical University forms
- Apply from a list of all University forms
There are two different ways of applying for Central University Admission forms, namely:
- Online Application
- Offline Application (Paper Application)
Before we dive further into how you can apply for the Central University Admission forms, you may be asking yourself “what do you need to do?”
BEFORE APPLYING FOR CENTRAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORMS ONLINE
Well, as an applicant, you will be required to do the following in order to successfully apply for Central University admission forms online:
- E-Voucher (SERIAL NUMBER and PIN)
- Upload their 2 passport size photographs, certificates/ Results slips
- All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A Form once submitted can only be viewed BUT CANNOT be edited.
HOW TO OBTAIN E-VOUCHER FOR CENTRAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORMS
Are you a Ghanaian wishing to apply for Central University College? Follow these steps to buy your E-Voucher now and apply for admission:
- Visit this website.
- Make your choice on which type of forms do you want to get its E-Voucher.
- Click on the respective “Buy” button.
- Fill out the required columns (name, email and phone number)
- Choose your prefered payments option (using “pay now” button)
- Confirm your PIN
- Done. (E-Voucher sent via SMS)
HOW TO APPLY FOR CENTRAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORMS ONLINE
The following steps will help you apply successfully for Central University Admission forms online:
- Visit this website.
- Use your login credentials to fill the serial number and PIN fields
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Fill in the required space to finally apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CENTRAL UNIVERSITY VIA POST
A comprehensive steps have been outlined to help you successfully apply via post.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR CENTRAL UNIVERSITY FORM VIA POST
Here are few stuff to note before proceeding to apply:
1. Paper Application forms can be obtained for GHC100.00 (Undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) for Ghanaian applicants and the cedi equivalent of USD 100.00 (Undergraduate and Graduate) for foreign applicants.
2. By Banker’s Draft (in favour of Central University) from the Finance Office at the Mataheko and Kumasi campuses of the university, or from the permanent campus at Miotso, off the Accra-Aflao Road.
3. Ecobank, Zenith Bank and GCB Bank branches nationwide and from the 170 Ghana post office branches across the country.
4. Undergraduate application forms may also be downloaded HERE and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian (undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) (for Ghanaian applicants) or cedi equivalent of USD100 for foreign applicants, paid at the time of submission
Graduate application form can be downloaded HERE.
These are the few steps to follow:
- A completed Application Form.
- An official Results Slip/Certificate.
- Transcripts from previous Universities (where applicable). Such transcripts should be sent directly to the Admissions Officer. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and /or transfer form to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted to:
The Admissions Officer
(Off the Accra-Aflao Road)
P.O.Box 2305, Community
For further clarifications kindly call our Admissions Hotline: +233 303 318583 or email:[email protected]