Want to apply for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programme to attend this coming September 2021?
This article includes every detail you need to know about the Continuing Professional Development programme. This CPD programme is offered at the College of Health and Well-Being, Kintampo with notable facilitators across the country. Continue reading below for more information.
Professional Area the Programme Seeks?
Below are the Professional areas:
Health Records Management
Community Health Nurse
Health Assistant Clinical/Enrolled Nurse
Medical Laboratory Technology
Registered Dental Surgery Assistant
You may also provide your field in case it has not been listed among the specified areas.
How to Apply for the Continuing Professional Development Programme
1. Click on the Google form provided to register for the CPD programme.
2. Fill out all the required fields with correct and accurate information.
3. Make sure you crosscheck the information provided to avoid any mistakes and typo errors.
4. Next, select the Mode of Payment to pay for the programme fee. (i.e. either MoMo or Bank)
5. Once you have confirmed the payment, click on the “Submit” button to send your application.
6. The responsible team will review your application and notify you when admitted.
What is the Cost Involved?
Pay a Programme Fee of GH₵ 150.00. Accommodation GH₵ 20.00 per Night.
Arrival: Wednesday, 1 September 2021; Programme: Thursday, 2 September 2021, 8am – 5pm; Departure: Friday, 3 September 2021.
In conclusion, these are the details of the Continuing Professional Development Programme offered by the Kintampo College of Health Facilitators. For more information, click here.
This article was recently updated on Wednesday, August 11, 2021 by Maclean