Applying to Garden City University College is fairly demanding compared to other institutions in Ghana and that, applicants are advised to begin the application process early. In this article, we have covered full details on GCUC programmes offered, admission requirements, how to apply for Garden City University College admission, and other relevant information that may sound very useful.
Programmes Offered at Garden City University College
Garden City University College offers a number of programmes. These programmes are grouped according to faculties and Departments. Applicants are advised to check out all the Garden City University programmes available for admission before applying.
Requirements for Garden City University College Admission
These are the admission requirements for Garden City University College. Applicants must have any of the following qualifications:
1. Credit Passes (i.e A/A1 – D/C4 – C6) in Six (6) SSSCE/WASSCE/GBCE subjects including 3 Core subjects: English, Mathematics, and Integrated Science and 3 Elective subjects with at least aggregate 24 or 36 for SSSCE and WASSCE respectively or better.
2. Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics or plus at least three (3) ‘A’ Level/ABCE passes.
3. HND qualifications with options in relevant areas of specialization are also eligible for Top-Up programmes.
4. RSA, SRN, RGN, RGM ‘A’ Level Holders, and those with other equivalent qualifications plus basic SSCE/WASSCE/’O’ Level Qualifications will be placed at level 200 & 300 for a three & two-year Top-Up programme.
5. For Mature Candidates to apply for admission, an applicant must have the following:
- Must be 25 years at the time of application
- Must have passes in English and Mathematics in SSSCE/WASSCE
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of work experience
- Must pass a GCUC Mature Student Entry Examinations.
6. Candidates with Home Science, General Science, General Art, and General Agricultural backgrounds are also eligible for BSc. Nursing/Midwifery
7. Diploma (Nursing/Midwifery)/ SRN/RGN/RM Holders are eligible for Top-Up programmes.
Does Garden City University College Accept D7?
Garden City University College does not accept D7. Applicants must have credit passes (i.e A/A1 – D/C4 – C6) in Six (6) SSSCE/WASSCE/GBCE subjects including 3 Core subjects: English, Mathematics, and Integrated Science and 3 Elective subjects with at least aggregate 24 or 36 for SSSCE and WASSCE respectively or better. Kindly take a critical look at the information provided above for details.
How to Apply for Garden City University College Admission
Applicants are to follow these steps to apply for Garden City University College admission:
1. Download and Print the Undergraduate Application Form from the University website at: https://www.gcuc.edu.gh/gcucadmission/application_forms
2. Application Forms can also be purchased from the following sources:
- The Finance Office, Garden City University College, Kenyase-Kumasi (2 Kilometers off Airport Roundabout on Antoa Road) and from:
- Accra: Excel Filling Station,
- Contact: 0267385354 / 0507882827 / 0545543589
3. Once the application form is obtained, fill out all the required fields appropriately.
4. Attach a banker’s draft worth GH¢ 80.00 together with the Completed Application form and other relevant documents specified.
5. Submit the documents (Completed application form, Banker’s draft, and other relevant documents) to the University either in person or by mail to the address below:
Garden City University College,
Cost of Application Form
A set of Application Forms including Admission Brochure and Pre-paid EMS Envelopes can be purchased at the following rates:
Degree Programmes: GHC 80.00
Diploma: GHC 60.00
Foreign Students: $100.00
For Further Enquiries
Applicants may contact the Admission Office through: email@example.com
About Garden City University College
Below includes other relevant information you may want to read about Garden City University College:
In conclusion, these are the Garden City University College admission. For more information, visit Garden City University Campus. If you liked this article, continue reading our Latest Articles. You may also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This article was recently updated on Friday, August 20, 2021 by Maclean