This content provides full details on how to apply for Garden City University College Admission. Garden City University College is one of the accredited tertiary schools in Ghana recognized by the National Accreditation Board.
Applicants who wish to apply and gain admission into the institution should kindly follow the steps provided below.
Garden City University College Admission
Here are the details on how to Apply for Garden City University College Admission. Garden City University College Academic year begins in late September and runs through January.
Garden City University College’s application is fairly demanding compared to other institutions in Ghana and that, applicants are advised to begin the application process early.
To apply, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Download and Print the Undergraduate Application Form from the University website
2. Application Forms can also be purchased from the following sources:
- The Finance Office,Garden City University College, Kenyase-Kumasi (2 Kilometers off Airport Roundabout on Antoa Road) and from:
- Accra: Excel Filling Station,
- Contact: 0267385354 / 0507882827 / 0545543589
3. Once the application form is obtained, fill out all the required fields appropriately.
4. Attach a banker’s draft worth GH¢ 80.00 together with the Completed Application form and other relevant documents specified.
5. Submit the documents (Completed application form, Banker’s draft and other relevant documents) to the University either in person or by mailing to the address below:
Garden City University College,
P. O. Box 12775,
Cost of Application Form
A set of Application Forms including Admission Brochure and Pre-paid EMS Envelopes can be purchased at the following rates:
- Degree Programmes: GHC 80.00
- Diploma: GHC 60.00
- Foreign Students: $100.00
For Further Enquiries
Applicants may contact the Admission Office through: [email protected]
All the above are the steps on how to Apply for Garden City University College Admission. For any information on how to apply, click here