Below are the details on how to apply for Ghana Communication Technology University Admission.
Applicants who wish to apply for Ghana Communication Technology University Admission should follow the instructions outlined below.
Ghana Communication Technology University Admission
Here are the details on how to Apply for Ghana Communication Technology University Admission. These include steps both online and offline application procedure.
Online Application Procedure
Ghana Communication Technology University provides a hassle-free way by applying online. Applicants may check out the five (5) easy steps on how to apply for Ghana Communication Technology University Admission online:
Before starting the online application, applicant needs to create account. Here is how to create the account with GCTU:
- Visit here: https://apply.gctu.edu.gh/register
- Fill out all required fields with correct information;
- Enter Full Name
- Provide Active Email address and Phone Number
- Choose your Country
- Choose a Memorable Password and Confirm it
- Finally, click on Submit button
- Now check your Email and Confirm your email by clicking on the Confirm Email Link
How to Apply Online
- Logon to: https://apply.gctu.edu.gh/login
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Click on Login Now to logon to the Portal
- Start your application and complete the relevant sections
- Pay for the form using Mobile Money options
- Finally Submit your application
NOTE: Foreign Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings
Offline Application Procedure
Application forms for admission could be obtained at the GCTU Information Centre,
- GCTU – Adjacent Police Training School, Tesano, Accra
- Kumasi Campus Amanfrom – University Junction– Off the main Barekese Road,
- Koforidua Campus Charley Junction,
- Ho Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Head Office,
- Takoradi Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Office
- GCTU website https://site.gctu.edu.gh/downloads
Applicants should please note that application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of GH¢150.00 is settled with banker’s draft from any bank.
How to Apply Offline
- Download and print the GCTU Application Form here: https://site.gctu.edu.gh/downloads
- Fill out all required fields with correct information
- Make copies of your certified Certificates/result slips and other relevant documents
- Submit the completed application form together with the copies of the certified certificates/result slips to the admissions offices before the closing date.
Applicants are to wait patiently for their admission outcomes.
All the above are the details on How to Apply for Ghana Communication Technology University Admission. For more information, click here