The Management announces for the information to the general public and prospective applicants that, Ghana Technology University Admission forms for undergraduates are out.
GHANA TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORMS
Applications from suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply for Ghana Technology University Admission forms for the academic year.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR GHANA TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORMS
Ghana Technology University Admission Forms (ENTRY REQUIREMENTS) for Undergraduate Programmes include:
- SSSCE/WASSCE – credit passes in English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science and three (3) elective subjects relevant to the chosen programme with aggregate 24/36 or better respectively.
- ‘O’ Level/‘A ’Level – credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE‘O’ Level (or
its equivalent including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three
(3) credit passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced level.
- GBCE/ – credit passes in Business Mathematics, English Language and Integrated
Science and three (3) elective subjects.
- Mature Applicant– applying for admission must satisfy the following entry requirement:
- Attain a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years at the time of applying.
- Show proof of age with birth certificate / baptismal certificate / weighing card which is five (5) years old.
- Must pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination in Mathematics, English Language and General Paper. Engineering students will write papers in Mathematics, English Language and Physics.
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS FOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Ghana Technology University Admission Forms (ENTRY REQUIREMENTS) for Certifications for Degree Programmes include:
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR “TOP UP” APPLICANTS
Ghana Technology University Admission Forms (ENTRY REQUIREMENTS) for TOP-UP applicants include:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) relevant to the programme of study from a recognized Polytechnic with at least 2nd Class Lower Division.
- Verifiable Diplomas relevant to the programme of study from accredited tertiary institutions. This will be assessed on individual basis and will need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Ghana Technology University Admission Forms (ENTRY REQUIREMENTS) for Diploma Programmes include:
- WASSCE applicants must have grades “A1 – D7” in their core and elective subjects. This includes, English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.
- SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have grades “A – D” in both their core and elective subjects. This includes English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit GTUC website: www.gtuc.edu.gh .Download the application form online and fill.
2. You may also obtain a hard copy of the form from our various Campuses
3. Remember to attach your passport sized photograph and other documents relevant to your application.
4. Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings
Note: All professional and other entry qualifications will need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
Offline Application Procedure
Ghana Technology University Admission forms could be obtained at the GTUC Information Centre,
1. GTUC – Adjacent Police Training School, Tesano, Accra
2. Kumasi Campus Amanfrom – University Junction– Off the main Barekese Road,
3. Koforidua Campus Charley Junction,
4. Ho Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Head Office,
5. Takoradi Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Office
and at our website www.gtuc.edu.gh
Applicants should please note that application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of GH¢150.00 is settled with banker’s draft from any bank.
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates / result slips should be submitted to the admissions offices before the closing date.
Online Application Procedure
- Select “For First Time Applicants” or “Create account” if a New User. Select “For Returning Applicants” or “Login” if a continuing user/applicant.
- First time applicants are required to fill the various fields in order to have their account creation successful.
- An SMS will be sent to phone number provided to confirm account creation.
- Various programs offered in the institution will be displayed where user makes selection. Per selection made, the various programs within the selected program are displayed from which a choice is to be made by applicant.
- Provide subsequent information to complete application;
- -Personal details
- -WAEC Results
- Personal details
- Academic Background
- Work experience
- Document upload
- Payment should be made to confirm application (Visa Card/MTN Mobile Money).
NOTE: Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings
For further enquiries, please contact:
The Admissions Office:
Note: All foreign applicants with WAEC results should include scratch card (s) from their countries with their application forms, depending on the number of WAEC sittings.