Zenith University College offers Diploma in Law Programme. In this article, we will focus on both the qualifications and the step-by-step instructions on how prospective applicants can apply for Diploma in Law programme at ZUC.
Requirements for Diploma in Law Programme at ZUC
These are the requirements to apply for Diploma in Law programme at ZUC:
1. The applicant must be 18 years of age and above before 1st September in the year you register.
2. An applicant with WASSCE, SSSCE, or `O’ LEVEL qualification must have 5 credits including English language.
3. Be admitted to a course of instruction at a teaching institution that is permitted to teach Diploma in law.
4. Applicants with other qualifications and working experience can also apply to do the diploma in law.
5. Applicants must pass an entrance exam and interview to be conducted by the teaching institution.
6. Applicants must provide a valid photocopy ID (Passport, Birth Certificate, National ID, Baptismal Certificate, etc.)
7. Applicants with WASSCE, SSSCE, or `O’ level qualification must bring all their documents including a birth certificate or copy of National Passport for confirmation and certification at the Zenith University College- Law Department.
8. Applicants must obtain a set of Diploma in Law application forms at the Zenith University College Finance Office after being successful at the Entrance Examination & Interview.
CERTIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS
ALL WASSCE, SSSCE, `O’ LEVEL, Copies of birth certificate & passport as well as all other educational documents must be confirmed and certified at the Zenith Law School Department @ a fee of Ghc30.00
Email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for Diploma in Law Programme at ZUC
Follow these steps to apply for Diploma in Law programme at ZUC:
Note: Applicants can either purchase the Application Form on campus or download the form online.
1. Download or Purchase the application form
Candidates will have to either download the application form, from the university website or purchase the application form from the finance office on the University campus. Fill the form and attach all relevant qualification documents.
2. Pay for application Fee
The cost of application form is GHC 50.00 and candidates are required to make payment at the finance office.
Candidates who are unable to visit the school to make payment can be offered provisional admission, it is required that the payment for the form is made at the finance office upon arrival.
3. Submit completed applications
Kindly submit the application form using any of the following options:
Zenith University College, La Education Centre
P. O. Box TF 511
Trade Fair Centre
La Accra, Ghana.
By E-mail: Scan completed application and email to: email@example.com
In-Person: Zenith University College, Behind Ghana Trade Fair Centre La Accra, #7 Lagoon Street, Off Giffard Road
Read Even More About Zenith University College
Below includes other relevant information you may want to read about Zenith University College:
In conclusion, these are the details on how to apply for Diploma in Law programme at ZUC. For more information, visit the University Campus. If you liked this article, continue reading our Latest Articles. You may also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This article was recently updated on Sunday, August 22, 2021 by Maclean