Full details on how to apply for the University of Development Studies, UDS admission online have been provided below. They include how applicants will be able to create a UDS account to apply through the admission portal, how to complete the online application process, and other relevant information about UDS admission.
University for Development Studies offers a wide range of professional programmes. Before applying for admission, it is important to check out the programmes for admissions. You may read on all the programmes available for Undergraduate admission as well as Postgraduates.
Here are the Undergraduate Programmes offered at Tamale Campus. You may also check out the Undergraduate programmes that are offered at Nyankpala Campus as well.
UDS Admission Requirements
UDS admission requirements provide guidelines for applicants applying for admission. These requirements determine whether or not an applicant qualifies for admission. Prospective applicants are kindly to read both Undergraduate and Postgraduate requirements before heading over to the UDS Portal to apply for admission.
Where to Buy UDS Admission E-Voucher
All Ghanaian applicants applying for UDS admission are required to use the Online Application Portal. This requires the use of an E-Voucher. Below are the details on how to obtain an admission Voucher:
Make a payment of GH¢ 200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis) for the UDS E-Voucher at any branch of the following Banks:
- Stanbic Bank
- GCB Bank
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- National Investment Bank (NIB)
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
From the University Payment Portal
Visit UDS online payment portal at www.pay.uds.edu.gh with a Master Card or Visa Card to make an online payment of GHC 200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis) for the undergraduate e-Voucher. Print the advice slip for future reference.
The E-Voucher contains the PIN and Serial Number required for the completion of the online form.
All applicants who wish to apply for University of Development Studies UDS admission MUST have an account before he/she can access the UDS Admission Portal.
How to Create an Account for Admission Process
The following steps will help applicants create an account to enable them to apply for admission online.
Here is how to create/sign up
1. Logon to the UDS Admission Portal: https://admissions.uds.edu.gh
2. Select the Application Category
3. Fill out all the required fields (make sure you provide a memorable Username and Password)
4. Select Bank and provide your E-Voucher information (Serial Number & PIN)
5. Finally click on the “Sign Up” button
How to Apply UDS Admission Online
Once your account is created, applicants will now use their details including the E-Voucher to complete the online application process. Follow the steps below:
1. Visit the UDS Admission Portal at: https://admissions.uds.edu.gh
2. Enter the Username and Password you created
3. Click on the “Login” button
4. Start your online application by filling out all the required fields with correct and accurate information. Please note that your admission offer depends on the information you provide.
5. Make sure to scan and upload all required documents needed in your online application process (copies of your results slips/certificates, transcripts, and other relevant documents)
6. Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete your online application process.
7. Applicants must print out the application summary; attach results slips, certificates, and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
8. The application documents as specified should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic& Students’ Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
What to Do After Submitting the Documents?
After submitting the documents, applicants are to wait patiently for their admission outcomes.
Where is UDS Located?
The University for Development Studies (UDS) is located in Tamale in the Northern Region of Ghana.
Is UDS a Public School?
Yes. The University for Development Studies (UDS) is a Public University established in Tamale in the year 1992.
Get Even More Information About UDS
Below includes other relevant information you may want to read about University for Development Studies:
In conclusion, all the above are the comprehensive details on how to apply for University of Development Studies, UDS admission online. For more information about the University for Development Studies, click here. If you liked this article, continue reading our Latest Articles. You may also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This article was recently updated on Friday, August 13, 2021 by Maclean