HOW TO APPLY INTO THE UEW DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME
The University of Education, Winneba wishes to inform the general public that application forms for admission to the following programmes by Distance Learning for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will be on sale until 29th May, 2020 for Mature applicants and 15th July, 2020 for Direct/Post Diploma (Top-up) applicants.
The following steps will help applicants on how to Apply into the UEW Distance Learning
Application into the Distance Learning Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Year is strictly by the ONLINE application mode.
Procedures for application are as follows:
1. Obtain an Application Voucher from the following avenues:
- ADB Bank
- GCB Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Ghana Post Offices
- UEW Campuses Cash Office
- E-Voucher Service (Mobile Money)
Steps to access the E-Voucher service
- Dial *887*18# (on all Networks)
- Enter UEW
- Select preferred Form Type
- Authorise Payment
- SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment
2. Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.
Candidates would find additional information on the UEW website to guide them.
List of all