Below are the details on how to Check BECE Schools Placement. Prospective students are to follow these official step-by-step instructions outlined by the Ghana Education Service (GES) to check their schools placement.
Read Also: How to Apply for University Admission 2021
2020 BECE RESULTS OVERVIEW
Out of the total umber of 533,693 registered candidates, 494,530 candidates qualified to be placed.
A total of 343,264 have automatically been placed in one of their choices. However, 151,266 qualified candidates could not be matched with any of their choices. All such students are therefore to do SELF-PLACEMNET to select from available schools.
How to Check BECE Schools Placement
To access the placement platform, candidates are to follow the steps provided below:
1. Obtain a placement PIN CODE from an approved vendor.
2. After obtaining a pin code, log onto the site: www.cssps.gov.gh
3. Enter the ten-digit Index Number and 20 as year of completion. Example: XXXXXXXXXX20
4. Enter the PIN CODE details (Serial number and PIN)
5. Click on SUBMIT and wait for placement to display
6. Print the form if you have been placed and visit the school to begin admission process.
Congratulations to all successful candidates who made it to the next level.
For more Tertiary News updates, kindly visit: tertiaryforms.com