This content covers details on how to successfully apply for NSS in Ghana. Applicants may want to follow the comprehensive steps provided below to apply for the NSS online.
To Successfully Apply for NSS in Ghana, you need to access the registration form on the National Service Scheme portal and also check and pay for your NSS Pincode.
How to Successfully Apply for NSS in Ghana
Here are the steps on how to successfully apply for NSS in Ghana:
1. Accessing the Registration Form
Procedure for registering with the National Service Scheme (NSS) are as follow:
1. Visit the NSS Portal at: https://portal.nss.gov.gh
2. Click on the “Online Registration Enrollment“
3. Provide accurate and relevant information as required:
- School Index Number
- PIN CODE
- Date of Birth
4. Next, click on the “Access Registration Form” button.
After successfully registering on the NSS Portal, it is time to check and pay for your Pincode. Kindly follow the steps provided below to check and pay for your Pincode.
2. Check and Pay for Your NSS Pincode
To check and pay for the National Service Scheme PINCODE, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the NSS portal: https://portal.nss.gov.gh
2. Click on the “Check and Pay for Pincode” button.
3. Begin by entering your Index Number or Student ID number and your Date of Birth in the field provided.
4. Click on the “Search” button to display your Pincode details.
5. Next, you will have to pay for your Pincode through mobile money. Consider following the instructions on the payment page to continue.
6. Authorize payments and receive the generated Pincode right away.
Now you are done.
Make sure to keep the PINCODE in a safe place. This will be needed to check your posting.
In conclusion, these are the details on how to successfully apply for NSS in Ghana. For more information on how to apply for the National Service Scheme (NSS), click here.
This article was recently updated on Sunday, August 1, 2021 by Maclean