Applications are invited from suitably qualified International applicants who wish to apply for KAAF University College Forms.
We welcome applications from international students during both the January and September admission periods. Kaaf University College (KUC) has a thriving international community of students from the African continent who play a full and active part in academic and campus life. We continue to admit a significant number of students from Anglophone, Francophone and Hispanophone countries such as Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Mali, Niger, Gabon, Congo and Equatorial Guinea.
- KAAF University College welcome applicant from any of the Countries that partake the WASSCE/WAEC examination.
- Applicants from Nigeria with NECO are also welcome to KAAF University College.
- KAAF University College accept students from Francophone countries with Baccalaureate and BTS.
- Any certificate that is from a recognized institution and also recognized by the National accreditation Board in Ghana is also accepted.
- KAAF University accept transfer students from all recognized Universities recognized by the National accreditation Board in Ghana.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KAAF UNIVERSITY COLLEGE FORMS
- Forms can be downloaded from the University’s website (kaafuni.edu.gh)
- Kindly fill the downloaded form.
- The form’s fee or application fee of $100 must be paid into the Ecobank account below:
KAAF UNIVERSITY COLLEGE FORMS
|S/N||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER||SWIFT CODE||BRANCH||ACCOUNT NAME|
|ECOBANK||0132104436301701||DARKUMAN||KAAF UNIVERSITY COLLEGE|
|UNIBANK||0201310912902||ACCRA MAIN||KAAF UNIVERSITY COLLEGE|
|NIB||5102071729301||KAAF UNIVERSITY COLLEGE|
- Kindly scan the filled form, the deposit slip or evidence of payment and your certificate via the University’s official mail. ([email protected] OR [email protected])
HOW TO APPLY FOR KAAF UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION FORMS
Applicants can submit their KAAF University College Admission Forms in two parts. These include:
- Applying KAAF University College through Online.
- Applying KAAF University College Forms by Post.
Here are the details of each:
How To Apply KAAF University College Forms Online:
- Go to Homepage
- Click on Apply Online on the Main Menu
- Register for Login Pin
- Fill the forms appropriately
- Upload certified copies of your certificates, result slip and any other relevant documents
- Upload scanned passport size photograph
- Click on the send button when you are done.
If you do meet the entry requirements of KAAF University College Admission Forms, you can simply click on the button below to apply.
Applying KAAF University College Forms by Post:
- Go to Homepage
- Click on admissions
- Click on Application Procedure.
- Click on Download Application Form
- Fill form appropriately
- Add certified copies of your certificates, result slip and any other relevant documents
- Include 3 passport pictures with one endorsed
- Post letter to:
KAAF University College
P.O. Box WU 177
Or deliver personally at the Admissions Office, Darkuman-EcoBank Building (City Campus) or Gomoa Fetteh Kakraba (Main Campus)
- KAAF University College Admission Forms 2020
- Regional Maritime University Postgraduate Programmes
- Central University Admission Forms 2020
- UPSA Undergraduate Forms for LEVEL 200
- UPSA Postgraduate Admission Forms 2020
- Presbyterian University College Admission Forms 2020
- UPSA Undergraduate Admission Forms for level 100
- Ghana Technology University Admission Forms
- Regional Maritime University Undergraduate Admission Forms 2020