Interested applicants who wish to apply for Kessben College Admission forms may proceed.
KESSBEN COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED
Below are the full details of all Kessben College Courses offered in the institution:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Kessben College Courses available for School of Business include:
- BSc. Business Admin. (Accounting)
- BSc. Business Admin. (Banking and Finance)
- BSc. Business Admin. (Human Resources Management)
- BSc. Business Admin. (Marketing)
SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCE
Kessben College Courses available for School of Physical Science at the moment include:
- BSc Information and Communication Technology
- BSc Mathematics
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ARTS
Kessben College Course available for School of Liberal Arts at the moment include:
- Diploma in Media and Communication programme.
- BA. English Studies
- BA. Media and Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. Geography and Rural Development
- B.A. Sociology and Social Work
- B.A. French.etc.
GENERAL AIM OF KESSBEN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
1. To produce graduates with the entrepreneurial spirit in the field of business management with electives that focus on marketing, international business development, entrepreneurship, project management, human resource management, banking and finance and management information systems;
2. To produce graduates with the requisite knowledge and skills to fit into workplaces that requires their expertise in manufacturing, commerce, teaching and research
3. To produce graduates with the requisite entrepreneurial and small business management skills;
4. To train graduates capable of offering technical expertise in the formation of corporate restructuring, development, marketing, financing, data processing and documentation, product identification, business research, quantitative analysis and decision making at the small business enterprises;
5. To build entrepreneurial ventures with the students and faculty members that are compatible with international standards and expand the export promotion base of the country;
6. To develop income generating activities in the form of outreach academic programmes such as short training courses and workshops;
7. To provide consultancy services to industry, commerce and education.
Currently, the School is headed by the Acting Dean, Prof. Keshaw Singh supported by more than fifteen faculty members and one Senior Administrative Assistant