Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply for Koforidua Technical University forms for 2020/2021 academic year.
Applicants who wish to apply for Koforidua Technical University forms should follow these Steps to Apply for any of the preferred Programmes.
HOW TO BUY E-VOUCHER FOR KOFORIDUA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY FORMS
The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B-Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University Online Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at Koforidua Technical University Campus – Cash Office or at any Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
- Foreign Applicants can purchase Online Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers online by visiting www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost ($50.00).
- Applicants can also purchase admission voucher with MTN Short Code by dialing *700*88# and follow the procedure below:
- Enter Name or Alias of Institution (eg. Koforidua Technical University or KTU)
- Select the specific voucher to purchase. (The name and the amount are displayed)
- Enter MoMo PIN to Authorize payment
- The voucher will be sent via SMS
- when the voucher is received, you may proceed to the next instruction (4.)
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at http://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh after payment.
- When completing the online forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
- Apply from a list of all Teacher Training College Admission forms
- Apply from a list of all Technical University forms
- Apply from a list of all University forms
CLOSING DATE FOR KOFORIDUA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY FORMS
Online applications should be submitted not later than Friday, 2nd October 2020. However, the deadline for mature applications is July 3, 2020.
ABOUT KOFORIDUA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
Koforidua Technical University is one of the ten Technical Universities established in every region in Ghana. It was founded in 1997. Since 1999 it has produced graduates with HND in accountancy, (secretaryship and management studies), marketing, purchasing and supply, statistics and computer science.
Since its establishment the University level, its number of HND programs have increased from 2 to 14. 6 of the programs are offered by the School of Business and Management Studies, 6 from the Faculty of Engineering and 4 from the School of Applied Science and Technology
Currently, the institution has 5 Faculties and one institute, namely:
- Faculty of Business and Management Studies
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Technology
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Built and Natural Environment
- Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences
- Institute of Open and Distance Learning.
To fulfil its 2010-2014 strategic plans, it now offers Bachelor of Technology programs for only 2 courses-procurement and Automotive Engineering. Other courses are looking to be added.
Koforidua Technical University has the support of a number of institutions which includes Ministry of Education and its agencies, National Council for Tertiary Education, National Accreditation Board, National Board for Professional and Technician Examinations, Ghana Education Trust Fund and the Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training.