The Management announced to the general public and prospective applicants that, Kumasi Technical University Forms are out. Applications are invited from applicants who wish to apply in to the Institution.
- Apply from a list of all Teacher Training College Admission forms
- Apply from a list of all Technical University forms
- Apply from a list of all University forms
All Entry Requirements for the Kumasi Technical University Forms are out as well. Please check entry requirements for more information.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY FORMS
A card with an application code can be obtained from the following places:
- Kumasi Technical University Cash Office
- All Regional Post Offices
- All Zenith Bank Branches
- All UBA Branches
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB)
- All Access Bank Branches
- Payment for the application should be by Bank Draft payable to the Vice-Chancellor, Kumasi Technical University.
All applicants are required to apply online (https://apply.kstu.edu.gh).
You can buy the forms directly using Mobile money all networks or any local, international debit or credit card (https://pay.kstu.edu.gh)
Applicants are also required to download and print completed online application form and attach two (2) passport pictures, two (2) photocopies of relevant documents/certificates and payment voucher to be submitted to the address below.
The Acting Registrar
Kumasi Technical University
Post Office Box 854
HOW TO APPLY FOR KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY FORMS ONLINE
The following steps will guide you to apply for Kumasi technical University forms online:
- Follow the instructions above to obtain your voucher
- After purchasing application voucher, you will be sent an email containing the instructions to proceed.
- Log on to https://app.kstu.edu.gh
- Check your text messages for your login credentials
- For existing applicants, you can login in with your credentials
- For new applicants, use the login credentials sent to you via text message to apply. Navigate to new applicants tab and fill in the required information.
- After completion of your application, you can login to check the status of your admission.
- You can also send request to admission office
HOW MUCH IS KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY FORMS?
MTech Applicants – GH ¢200.00
Bachelor of Technology Applicants – GH ¢180.00
HND Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Mature Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Diploma Programmes Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Foreign Applicants – US $50.00
- All applicants are required to apply online (https://app.kstu.edu.gh)
- You can buy the forms directly using Mobile money all networks or any local, international debit or credit card (https://pay.kstu.edu.gh)
- They are also required to download and print completed online application form and attach two (2) passport pictures, two (2) photocopies of relevant documents/certificates and payment receipt to be posted to the address below.
- MTech applicants must in addition to the above, attach two (2) referees’ report
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
The deadline for the submission of your application forms is 31st July, 2020
KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
Kumasi Technical University was established in 1954 as Kumasi Technical Institute (K. T. I. ) to offer craft courses. In 1963, the Institute was converted to a non-tertiary Polytechnic status under the Ghana Education Service to start offering, in addition, technician diploma and sub- professional courses.
Through The Polytechnic Law, 1992 (PNDC L.321), the Polytechnic was elevated to a tertiary institution (Kumasi Technical University) to provide high calibre skilled manpower with reference to manufacturing, commerce, science and technology to act as a catalyst for technological development. It was one of the famous, elegant and vibrant Polytechnics in Ghana.
The Technical University Act 2016, (Act 922) converted Kumasi Polytechnic to the present Kumasi Technical University with the aim of providing higher education in engineering, applied arts, science technology based disciplines, technical and vocational training.
To be a Centre of Excellence for tertiary level training of technical and professional human resource with entrepreneurial skills.
To provide a favourable environment for teaching, research, skills and entrepreneurship training in science, technology, applied social sciences and applied arts for industrial and community development. This is to attract students and scholars from local and international communities and also to provide consultancy services.
The procedure above will help you obtain a voucher, how you can successfully and deadline for Kumasi Technical University forms online.