Check out the details on how to apply for OLA College of Education Admission. It includes details on how applicants can obtain an E-Voucher and apply for OLA College of Education Admission online.
Read Also: How To Apply On The College Admission Portal
Before an applicant can proceed to apply for admission, they must obtain (purchase) an E-Voucher to enable them successfully apply for admission online.
Here is how to obtain the E-Voucher:
Applicants will first have to make a payment for the purchase of E-Voucher into the Colleges of Education – Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialing short code *924*8# from all networks.
Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address – admission.coeportal.edu.gh
OLA College of Education Admission
After successfully purchased the E-Voucher, applicants are required to visit the Colleges of Education admission portal and follow these specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
Please Note the following:
1. Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
2. Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
3. After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slip(s) (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to The Principal of the applicant’s first College of choice.
4. Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
5. Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
6. Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
All these are the details on how to Apply for OLA College of Education Admission. For further information on how to apply for OLA College of Education admission, click here