Want to request your NSS Certificate? There are some criteria you have to meet as service personnel in order to get your NSS Certificate. Check out the details of all the requirements for NSS Certificate in Ghana. We have also included how you can check your NSS Postings as well.
Requirements for NSS Certificate in Ghana
These are the requirements for NSS Certificate in Ghana. For you to get your certificate delivered to you, you need to do the following:
1. Personnel must have successfully completed their mandatory one (1) year (12 months) National service.
2. Personnel must have had their annual assessment form filled with a fair assessment of their performance by their immediate supervisor or Head of the User Agency where served.
3. Assessment forms must have been submitted at the various District offices of the scheme where the Agency is located
4. Submit your NSS Number for verification in the field provided
5. Submit your Means of Identification
6. Fill in your details in the request form displayed
7. Make payment for delivery using any of the several options available
How Do I Apply on the NSS Portal?
Here are the steps on how to apply for National Service in Ghana:
1. Accessing the Registration Form
Procedure for registering with the National Service Scheme (NSS) are as follow:
1. Visit the NSS Portal at: https://portal.nss.gov.gh
2. Click on the “Online Registration Enrollment“
3. Provide accurate and relevant information as required:
- School Index Number
- PIN CODE
- Date of Birth
4. Next, click on the “Access Registration Form” button.
After successfully registering on the NSS Portal, it is time to check and pay for your Pincode. Kindly follow the steps provided below to check and pay for your Pincode.
2. Check and Pay for Your NSS Pincode
How Do I Check and Pay for Pincode?
To check and pay for the National Service Scheme PINCODE, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the NSS portal: https://portal.nss.gov.gh
2. Click on the “Check and Pay for Pincode” button.
3. Begin by entering your Index Number or Student ID number and your Date of Birth in the field provided.
4. Click on the “Search” button to display your Pincode details.
5. Next, you will have to pay for your Pincode through mobile money. Consider following the instructions on the payment page to continue.
6. Authorize payments and receive the generated Pincode right away.
Now you are done.
Make sure to keep the PINCODE in a safe place. This will be needed to check your posting.
In conclusion, we have covered the details on all the requirements for NSS Certificate in Ghana. This article also included how to apply on the NSS Portal and how to check and pay for PINCODE. For more information on how to apply for the National Service Scheme (NSS), click here.
This article was recently updated on Monday, August 2, 2021 by Maclean