Are you interested in studying Medical Laboratory Technology at the Garden City University College? Below are the requirements to study Medical Laboratory Technology at the Garden City University College in this article. Check out the eligibility factors on Dental Therapy.
Study Medical Laboratory Technology at the Garden City University
Below are the requirements to study Medical Laboratory Technology at the Garden City University College. Applicants must have either:
1. Senior High School Certificate (SSSCE) and/or West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) with an aggregate of 24 or better which should include credits in the three core subjects (i.e. English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science) plus credits in three (3) elective subjects in the following: Biology [OR Home Science (Food and Nutrition) OR General Agriculture], Chemistry, and Physics [OR Elective Mathematics].
2. Mature candidate holding a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or HND in Science Laboratory Technology obtained from a recognized institution of higher learning, with at least one year of post-qualification experience in a hospital laboratory may be eligible for admission to level 200 (2nd year) of the programme.
3. Applicants should not be less than 25years of age and must have passed an entrance examination and/or admission interview.
4. Mature candidates with a Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology with at least two years post qualification experience would start from the first year (level 100). They would be required to pass an entrance examination and /or an admission interview.
5. Foreign students shall provide their high school certificates/diplomas and transcripts; all of which must be translated into English with an accompanying statement showing how their system equates to the Ghanaian system.
Get Even More About Garden City University College
Below includes other relevant information you may want to read about Garden City University College:
In conclusion, these are the requirements to study Medical Laboratory Technology at the Garden City University College. For more information, visit Garden City University Campus. If you liked this article, continue reading our Latest Articles. You may also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This article was recently updated on Friday, August 20, 2021 by Maclean