Below are the list of all University of Education, UEW Bachelor’s Degree Programmes available for prospective applicants who wish to apply for admission.
LIST OF UEW BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
(1) B.Ed. in Basic Education (Upper Primary Option)
(2) B.Ed. in Basic Education (Junior High School Option)
(3) B.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
(4) B.A. in English Language Education
(5) B.Sc. in Mathematics Education
(6) B.A. in Social Studies Education
(7) Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting Studies
(8) Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
HOW TO APPLY FOR UEW BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMME
The following steps will help applicants successfully apply for any of the UEW Bachelor’s Degree programmes
Application into the Distance Learning Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Year is strictly by the ONLINE application mode.
Procedures for application are as follows:
1. Obtain an Application Voucher from the following avenues:
- ADB Bank
- GCB Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Ghana Post Offices
- UEW Campuses Cash Office
- E-Voucher Service (Mobile Money)
Steps to access the E-Voucher service
- Dial *887*18# (on all Networks)
- Enter UEW
- Select preferred Form Type
- Authorise Payment
- SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment
2. Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.
Candidates would find additional information on the UEW website to guide them.
For more information about Distance Learning Programme offered by the University of Education, Winneba, click here.