Below includes a comprehensive details on how to apply for University of Energy and Natural Resources Admission. University of Energy and Natural Resources is one of the public Universities in Ghana. Continue reading below…
University of Energy and Natural Resources Admission
Here are the details on how to apply for University of Energy and Natural Resources Admission. This content is useful for applicants who wish to apply for University of Energy and Natural Resources admission. Applicants are to take note of these information:
Requirements For The Admission Process
Before moving to the online application platform, applicants must have the following:
- Valid personal email
- Valid personal mobile phone number
- Scanned copies of certified diplomas and transcripts
- A digital passport photo with the following requirements:
- Full face, front view and opened eyes.
- Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to shoulders.
- Take photo in plain white or off-white background.
- Avoid shadows on the face or background.
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats.
Steps To Complete The Application Form
To apply for UENR admission online, follow these steps:
- Visit this link: https://admissions.uenr.edu.gh/applicant-login
- Enter your application number and pin.
- Select Application Type.
- Change the default PIN on the voucher to your own PIN (PIN must be a minimum of 8 characters).
- Proceed to the personal data page to complete the form.
- Click complete after filling the form.
Steps To Resend Pin
- Click on forgotten my pin on the login page.
- Enter your application number.
- Click on proceed (Your pin will be sent to you through SMS).
Applicants who have not completed the form will not be able to change their pin.
These are the details on how to Apply for University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) Admission. For more information on how to apply for admission, click here