Here are the details on how to apply for University of Professional Studies admission. Applicants are required to follow these set of instructions in order to apply for admission.
University of Professional Studies Admission
Below are the comprehensive details on how to Apply for University of Professional Studies Admission. Checkout below for full details:
1. Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN)
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nationwide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nationwide
- By Visa/MasterCard/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*18#
2. Attachment of Supporting Documents
Applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate
3. How to Apply Online
Applicants are to follow these hassle-free steps to apply for UPSA Admission online:
- Log on to website: admissions.upsa.edu.gh
- Enter your Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and click on Login
- Fill out all the required fields appropriately
- Upload the scanned documents where necessary
- Review your application and finally submit online.
Applicants are to wait patiently for the admission outcome.
In conclusion, all the above are the admission tips and procedures on how to Apply for University of Professional Studies Admission. For more information, click here