Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply for University of Professional Studies, Accra, UPSA Admission Forms 2020.
- Apply for UPSA Undergraduate Admission forms for LEVEL 200
- Check Out University of Professional Studies Courses
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR UPSA ADMISSION FORMS FOR LEVEL 200
Below are the entry requirements for UPSA Admission forms:
General Entry Requirements
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE)
- General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
- American High School Grade 12 with at least Final Grade Point of 3.0
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level
WASSCE and SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have at least credit passes (i.e. grade A1-C6 and grade A-D respectively) in three core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies in addition to any three elective subjects.
Note 1: Current final year SHS students, who will be writing WASSCE/GBCE in May/June 2020, are also eligible to apply. They will be required to indicate correctly their WASSCE/GBCE index numbers on the online application form.
General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level applicants must have at least five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics at the GCSE/Baccalaureate/Cambridge ‘O’ Level and three relevant subjects at the ‘A’ Level.
Specific Entry Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance applicants are required to have credit passes in Economics, Geography and any other elective subject.
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science applicants must have credit pass in Elective Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics applicants are required to have credit passes in Economics and Elective Mathematics.
- Applicants for admission to the Bachelor of Laws programme will in addition to the above be required to pass both written examination and selection interview. The dates for the entrance examination and selection interview could be found on the menu for Admission
QUICK VIEW: Apply for UPSA Postgraduate Admission forms
HOW TO APPLY UPSA ADMISSION FORMS
Below are procedure and requirements to obtain the E-VOUCHER for UPSA Admission forms:
Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA Admission forms are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nationwide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nationwide
- By Visa/MasterCard/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*18#
Not interested in applying for UPSA Admission forms? We have provided a number of Top Universities in Ghana you can apply for.
Completion of Online Application Form
Below are the steps to guide you to apply for UPSA Admission forms online:
All applications must be completed on-line i.e.
- Log on to admissions.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
Attachment of Supporting Documents
Supporting documents needed for a complete submission of UPSA Admission forms are stated below:
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate
Interested in applying for any of the College of education in Ghana? Apply from a list of all College of education Admission forms
CLOSING DATES FOR UPSA ADMISSION FORMS 2020
The deadlines for the various UPSA Admission Forms include:
- WASSCE Applicants Awaiting Result (Friday, 28th August, 2020)
- Mature Applicants (Friday, 29th May, 2020)
- Post First Degree LLB Applicants (Tuesday, 30th May, 2020)
- 4-Year LLB Applicants (postponed indefinitely)
- All Other Applicants (Friday, 26th June, 2020)
ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) is a progressive public institution that provides both academic and professional higher education in Ghana. With over fifty (50) years of experience, UPSA has achieved the reputation as the oldest Ghanaian human resource development institution in professional Accountancy and Management with many of its products in key leadership positions in Ghana and abroad. Read More Here.