Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply for UPSA Postgraduate Admission Forms. The following are details of Postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year
ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) is a progressive public institution that provides both academic and professional higher education in Ghana. With over fifty (50) years of experience, UPSA has achieved the reputation as the oldest Ghanaian human resource development institution in professional Accountancy and Management with many of its products in key leadership positions in Ghana and abroad. Read more
UPSA Postgraduate Admission Forms are available for following Programmes:
- Master of Philosophy in Finance
- Master of Philosophy in Leadership
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Auditing
- Master of Business Administration in Corporate Governance
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing
- Master of Business Administration in Internal Auditing
- Master of Business Administration in Petroleum Accounting & Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Master of Arts in Peace, Security and Intelligence Management
- Master of Arts in Brands and Communications Management
- Master of Business Administration in Impact Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Interested in Technical University instead? Apply from a list of all Technical Universities in Ghana.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR UPSA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORMS
Applicants who possess any of the following can apply:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university/institution in relevant discipline with;
- a second class lower or better
- a third class, however such applicants will be required to go through screening and selection interview to ascertain their suitability for admission
- Relevant recognized full professional qualification such as ICAG, ACCA, CIMA, CIM, CPA, ICSA and CIB.
- International applicants with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related fields established by NAB. Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries.
You may want to check out Admissions for all Colleges of Education in Ghana
HOW TO APPLY FOR UPSA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORMS
Completely applying for UPSA Postgraduate admission forms has been put into two parts:
- Purchasing of Online Serial Numbers (OSN)
- Completion of Online Application form
Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Procedure for purchasing the E-VOUCHER for UPSA Postgraduate Admission forms are best outlined below.
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nationwide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nationwide
- By Visa/MasterCard/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*18#
Completion of Online Application Form
The following procedure will help you completely apply for UPSA Postgraduate Admission forms online.
All applications must be completed online, that is:
- Log on to admission.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents should be in PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of transcript (s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate
- Two (2) completed referee reports
- Vision statement for MBA/MSc. applicant
- Research proposal for MPhil applicants
Interested in University Admissions? You can finally Apply from a list of all Universities in Ghana.
CLOSING DATES FOR UPSA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORMS 2020
The deadlines for the various UPSA Postgraduate Admission Forms 2020 include:
- Postgraduate (MPhil/MBA/MSc/MA): Friday, 26th June, 2020
- Postgraduate (Sandwich): Friday, 26th June, 2020
- Postgraduate (Distance Learning): Saturday, 15th August, 2020
- Postgraduate (PhD): Friday, 29th May, 2020