Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply for University of Professional Studies, Accra, UPSA Undergraduate Forms for LEVEL 200.
Below are the entry requirements for UPSA Undergraduate forms for LEVEL 200:
Category A: WAEC General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level
Passes in any three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be grade D or better) at the GCE Advanced Level plus a pass in General Paper. In addition, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) or better in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any Science Subject at the GCE Ordinary (‘O’) Level.
Category B: Advanced Business Certificate Examinations (ABCE)
Full diploma certificate (i.e. passes in five (5) subjects including three compulsory subjects in the diploma option of the ABCE) and at least two of the passes should be grade D or better. In addition, the applicant must have had credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies in the GBCE only.
Category C: Post-Secondary Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’/Diploma in Education Certificate in a related disciplines awarded by any institution accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
Category D: Recognized Professional Qualifications:
At least complete Level One (1) of any of the following recognized professional qualifications: ACCA (3 papers), CIB (5 papers), CIM (3 papers), CIMA (4 papers), ICAG (4 papers) and ICSA (4 papers) only. The professional qualification must be related to the programme being applied for.
Category E: Higher National Diploma (HND) with Second Class (Lower Division) awarded by NABPTEX in related disciplines (i.e. Accounting, Secretaryship & Management Studies, Purchasing & Supply, Marketing, Statistics, etc).
Category F: University/Tertiary Diploma in a related discipline with a Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) ranging from 1.00 to 2.49 awarded by any university accredited by NAB.
- Applicants who qualify under Categories C, D, E and F must, in addition, have WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE passes of at least grade D7or D respectively in three (3) core subjects and three (3) elective subjects or credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any Science subject at the GCE ‘O’ Level.
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science programme must have credit pass in Elective Mathematics or Additional Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance applicants are required to have credit passes in Economics, Geography and any other elective subject.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics applicants are required to have credit passess in Economics and Elective Mathematics.
Note 2: Admission is not available for University Diploma/Higher National Diploma(HND)/ Professional applicants to Level 200 of the LLB programme.
Not interested in applying for UPSA Admission forms for LEVEL 200? We have provided a number of Top Universities in Ghana you can apply for.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UPSA UNDERGRADUATE FORMS FOR LEVEL 200
QUICK VIEW: Apply for UPSA Postgraduate Admission forms
Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*18#
Completion of Online Application Form
Below are the steps to guide you to apply for UPSA Undergraduate forms for LEVEL 200 online:
All applications must be completed on-line i.e.
- Log on to admissions.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate
Interested in applying for any of the College of education in Ghana? Apply from a list of all College of education Admission forms
The deadlines for the various UPSA Undergraduate forms for LEVEL 200 include:
- WASSCE Applicants Awaiting Result (Friday, 28th August, 2020)
- Mature Applicants (Friday, 29th May, 2020)
- Post First Degree LLB Applicants (Tuesday, 30th May, 2020)
- 4-Year LLB Applicants (postponed indefinitely)
- All Other Applicants (Friday, 26th June, 2020)