The Management announces the information to the general public and the prospective applicants that, Valley View University Admission Forms are Out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants who wish for Valley View University Admission Forms. Kindly follow the procedure to apply online now.
VALLEY VIEW UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (GENERAL)
1. For WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE
You are required to possess Six (6) subjects comprising three (3) Core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social Studies, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
Grading System for Holders of SSSCE/WASSCE/GBCE
2. GCE Advanced Level: Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-Science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students).
3. Diploma certificates from recognized universities assessed to be equivalent to HND with second class lower division may be considered for admission into level 100 or 200 in their area of specialization depending on the subjects passed. The applicants must note that Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) qualification cannot, in itself, be used for admission into Valley View University.
4. HND holders from recognized institutions with at least Second Class Lower Division may be considered for admission into level 200 or 300 in their area of specialization depending on the subjects passed from transcript. The applicant must have acquired a two-year post HND qualification working experience. Other Diploma qualifications from elsewhere assessed to be equivalent to HND may be similarly considered.
5. Full Diploma Certificate in ABCE. Also, the applicant must have had credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) or West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE). ABCE candidates may be considered for admission at level 200 of a degree programme depending on academic transcript and years of working experience.
6. Diploma in Basic Education/3-year Post Secondary Teacher’s Cert ‘A’ holders are eligible to apply for degree programmes in Education.
7. Baccalaureate (from French-speaking countries), and other Foreign High School Diploma equivalent to WASSCE. Such certificates should be evaluated by the National Accreditation Board. Other International Students having equivalent qualifications may apply for admission. Foreign Certificates must receive authentication and equivalencies from the Ghana National Accreditation Board. Foreign students must have their high school certificates/diplomas translated into English if they are not written in English.
8. Registered General Nursing or Midwifery/State Registered Nursing or Midwifery Certificate/Diploma holders may apply for BSc Nursing/BSc Midwifery.
9. Mature Students: The applicant must:
- Be at least 25 years old;
- Show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of birth date;
- Provide introductory letter from employer or show any other proof of employment;
- Applicants must pass the University’s Mature Entrance Examination comprising English Language, Mathematics, and General Paper. In lieu of entrance examination, the applicant should show proof of credit passes in English and Mathematics in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE or any other nationally recognized standard High School level examinations (for qualifications from countries outside of WAEC’s aegis).
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VALLEY VIEW UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORMS
Before applying form Valley View University Admission forms online, you need an account with Valley View University before you can proceed to apply.
You can also proceed to apply for Valley View University forms online if you already have an account which has been activated.
Click on the green button “APPLY NOW” below to start the application of Valley View University forms online.
- Apply from a list of all Nursing Training Colleges Admission forms
- Apply from a list of all Teacher Training College Admission forms
- Apply from a list of all Technical University forms
- Apply from a list of all University forms
All the above are the details information about Valley View University Admission forms.