Here are the details on how you can pay your Valley View University Fees Via Mobile Money. Carefully follow the procedure to successfully make a payments now.
HOW TO PAY YOUR VALLEY VIEW UNIVERSITY FEES VIA MOBILE MONEY
Here are few steps to help you pay your Valley View University Fees via Mobile Money.
Before we proceed, let me make it clear that:
- No data bundle is required
- It does not require any skills
- It does not need special phone to proceed with the payments.
All you have to do is to run a USSD Code which you will be shown in few steps coming.
Yess! a USSD Code which you can run, follow the prompt and complete payments on all mobile networks.
STEPS TO MAKE PAYMENTS
Let’s get started;
1. Dial *800*50#
2. Select your Campus (choose from the available locations)
3. Select “Pay Tuition” (select option 1 = pay fees)
4. Select between Undergraduate and Graduate
5. Enter your Account code
6. Select Payment option
7. Confirm the payments
8. Make payment.
These are the simplest way to help you pay for you Valley View University fees.
Applicants who have applied for Valley View University Admission Forms can check out their admission status here.
HOW TO CHECK VALLEY VIEW UNIVERSITY ADMISSION STATUS
The following procedure will help you to check you Valley View University Admission status.
1. Click here to start the process
2. Locate Admission Status Checker
3. You may want to type in your first, last name or ID number
4. Click on the search icon
5. Results for admission status (admitted applicant’s name will appear)
- Apply from a list of all Nursing Training Colleges Admission forms
- Apply from a list of all Teacher Training College Admission forms
- Apply from a list of all Technical University forms
- Apply from a list of all University forms
HOW TO CREATE VALLEY VIEW UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT
Let’s get started since you have an email account now
STEPS TO FOLLOW;
1. Visit admission.vvu.edu.gh
2. Click on the button labeled “REGISTER“
3. On the new pop up screen,
- Select the account type: either a Ghanaian (Local) – Applicant or a Non-Ghanaian (International) – Applicants
4. Select Exams status: either results available or awaiting results
5. Input your email address you just created or already have.
6. Enter a valid phone number
7. Create a memorable and strong password
8. Repeat the same password
9. Click on the “REGISTER” button
10. Well done, account created successfully.
11. A mail will be sent to via your email account, click on the activation link
12. Your Valley View University Account is successfully activated.
13. Now you have a valid Valley View University account.
You may want to Check out for Valley View University Admission form and apply without any problem OR