West End University College is one of the tertiary schools on Ghana. Applicants who wish to apply for West End University College Admission must take note of these key steps provided below. Continue reading…
West End University College Admission
These are the details on how to apply for West End University College Admission. Before applying, applicants are required to have a phone number, active email address (for notifications). Kindly follow these hassle-free steps to apply online:
How to Apply Online
1. Visit the Admission Portal: https://weuc.edu.gh/admissions
2. Provided the following details:
- A memorable username and password
- Full name (i.e.. you will be asked for First and Surname)
3. Select the programme you wish to study and the mode of application (either Mature or Generic)
4. Select the type of certificate you are using to apply (WASSCE, SSSCE, NECO, DIPLOMA, etc)
5. State the Result Obtained (eg WASSCE 2010, English A1, Mathematics C4 , First class etc)
6. Provide your email address
7. Provide your active phone number
8. Select your Country
9. Provide an accurate Date of Birth
10 You may choose to provide your area of specialization
11. Finally, click on “Submit“
Applicants are therefore to wait patiently for the outcome of their application.
Applicants are to note that, acceptance of application depends on the information they provide, and that, the University reserves the right to terminate application if false/fake information are provided.
All the above are the steps on how to apply for West End University College admission. For more details on how to apply for admission, please visit their website or main campus.