The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the general public that, the online admission portal for the 2020/2021 academic year will officially open from Monday 17th February, 2020 to Saturday 30th May, 2020.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply for Yamfo College of Health Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic year.
COST OF E-VOUCHER FOR YAMFO COLLEGE OF HEALTH ADMISSION FORM
An amount of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC 100.00) is required to purchase an E-Voucher for Yamfo College of Health Admission form. This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence.
HOW TO PURCHASE E-VOUCHER FOR YAMFO COLLEGE OF HEALTH ADMISSION FORM
Applicants can only purchase E-Voucher to apply for Yamfo College of Health Admission form at the following centres:
- Any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) branch
- Any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch.
HOW TO APPLY FOR YAMFO COLLEGE OF HEALTH FORM ONLINE
The following steps will guide all qualified candidates to successfully apply for Yamfo College of Health Admission form:
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use email address of relations]
- You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at: https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
- Interview days will be sent to qualifying students on 1st June, 2020.
- Interview result will be published on the admission portal. Use this portal to view your academic progress and financials (students)
- Admission letters will be sent to qualifying students.
- Payment fees to confirm acceptance of admission.
- Use this portal to view your academic progress and financials (students).
- Check and print out offer letter.
- Confirm Admission Fee.
- Pay at designated bank.
- Report to college.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF OUR HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILLING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION.
YAMFO COLLEGE OF HEALTH PROGRAMMES
The following programmes are available for Yamfo College of Health Admission Forms:
- BSC. PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT (Medical)
- BSC. COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH
- BSC. COMMUNITY HEALTH NUTRITION
- BSC. HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- BSC. COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH (Sandwich)
- BSC. COMMUNITY HEALTH NUTRITION (Sandwich)
- BSC. HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (Sandwich)
ABOUT YAMFO COLLEGE OF HEALTH
The original board of trustees laid the groundwork for what would become today’s College of Health Yamfo on July 9, 2015, when the group gathered to hold the School’s inaugural board meeting and drafted its articles of incorporation. This guiding document outlined elements the founders believed would build an enduring legacy for the high School: a commitment to offering a rigorous academic program and an ambition to provide “opportunities for all departments of higher education to persons of both sexes on equal terms.” On September 10, 2015, the Ministry of Health Ghana issued CoHY’s official certificate of incorporation, marking the formal beginning of the College’s life.